Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 am

Zayn smirks "I was thinking about a date, geez, I'm not that bad"
I grin "You can't just pick me up like that!"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 am

I blush and bury my face in his chest " I'd love to go on a date with you and now I feel like an idiot...and if you dont want me cuddling on you like this I can move " I mumble... Liam laughs again " and why not? " he says as he scoops you up again " I like picking you up" and then he walks over to a submerged rock and sits on it pulling you into his lap
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 am

Zayn grins and kisses your head "No, you feel nice"
I giggle and blush even more "You shouldn't do that!" I smile "You met me ten minutes ago, silly"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 am

I blush and lift my head and kiss his cheek and then I tuck my head back into that comfy spot under his chin " I like cuddling on you " I say softly " so when would you like to go on our date? " I ask shyly.... Liam smiles " I feel like I've known you longer than that tho " he says softly looking into your eyes
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:05 am

Chuckles and watches me and Liam "I say we can probably ditch them and they won't mind"
I blush even more and hide my face on the crook of his shoulder "Don't say things like those!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:39 am

I smile and get up and quickly and quietly gather my things and slip my shoes back on " So where should we go then? " I ask as I wait for Zayn to grab his stuff.... Liam tucks a finger under your chin and lifts your face and looks into your eyes " why not?" he asks softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 am

Zayn grins getting his things "Movie sounds good, do you want to go to the movies?" he asked grabbing his things.
I blush even more if that's possible "Because you can't say such nice things and don't expect me to ignore them"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 am

I smile " yeah the movies sound great, how about we see something scary? " I ask as we head toward his car and as we're walking our hands brush and I gasp and blush a little... Liams eyebrows furrow " I dont want you to ignore them tho " he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:58 am

Zayn nods with a smile "Whatever you want love" he frowns "Didn't Barbara come with you?"
I chuckle "Such a smooth talker" I joke smiling "We just met, Liam, you don't expect me to fall for romantic speeches, do you?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 am

I nod " yeah she did, I'll text her and let her know whats up and Liam will take her home so no worries " I smile and pull out my phone and quickly text you and Liam letting you know whats up... Liam frowns a little "actually I've never been a smooth talker with girls...I've honestly had a hard time talking to girls and stuff...but with you its different...its so easy so natural " he confesses as he bites his lip
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:07 am

Zayn frowns "I haven't seen his car, or did he walk here?"
I chuckle and blush "Well, you're the first guy I let take so much liberties with me barely twenty minutes after we met"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 am

I laugh " relax Zayn Liams car is around the corner he hates parking in the lot its all fine I promise now lets go see a scary movie okay? " I say nudging him playfully... Liam smiles a bit " am I really?" he says hopefully
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 am

Zayn nods and smiles "Alright, I'll meet you at the movie theater"
Nods "Yes, you're the lucky one" I wink
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 am

I smile " Okay see you there " I wink at him and climb into my car and head off to the theater and soon am pulling into the parking lot of the theater and find a spot and wait for Zayn to arrive...Liam smiles and gives you a squeeze " well I certainly feel lucky...hey where did Bex and Zayn go? " he asks looking back towards our spot and seeing us and our stuff have gone
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 am

Parks his car next to yours and turns it off, getting off before locking it "Ready, love?"
I frown "I don't know, maybe they went to get something to eat? I guess
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 am

I adjust my bag on my shoulder and blush " yeah I'm ready" I say and start heading for the entrance of the theater...Liam groans " lets go check our phones and see if they texted... I hate it when Bex does this but at the same time Im kinda liking being alone with you...it means we can get to know each other better " he says as the two of you head for shore

( are you okay? your responses are really short lol)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:43 am

(I tend to do that when I'm not in a writing mood xD, I'm sorry. And are you better?)
Zayn grins and takes your hand, walking side to side with you "And which movie do you want to see?".
I nod, leaving his lap and the river and walking to my towel, picking up my bag and searching for my phone, I chuckle when I see the text you sent "Yeah, she went to the movies with Zayn" I grin "I knew they would hit it off!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:50 am

I smile and lace my fingers with his " something scary " I say with a giggle as we approach the ticket counter...Liam laughs " well it looks like Im taking you home..but I dont wanna leave the river just yet " he pats the spot beside him where your towel and his overlap " come lay out with me " he says with a smile

( ahh okay lol and yeah Im feeling a bit better thanks for asking :3)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:53 am

(I'm glad ^^)
Zayn smiles "Well there is Sinister and Mama to chose from the horror genre, so, which one do you like best?" he grins and brings you closer gently.
I chuckle and lay down next to him "Thanks, because Bex was my ride home"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:58 am

I step closer to him and think for a moment " hmmm which one do you think is scarier? " I ask looking up at him...Liam props himself up on his hand on his side " why do I feel like this was meant to happen? " he asks softly looking at you with a smile

( thanks, how was your day?)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 am

(by my second class -which was at 2pm-I was literally falling asleep, but then class ended and I hung around some of my classmates for a while before going home and getting on bed, I woke up at 1h30am xD And that's why I'm awake now xb. Yours?)
He smiles "I think Sinister is the scariest" he chuckles and winks "Even the title is scarier".
I smile and close my eyes, laying them on my crossed arms "Probably because Bex is even a better matchmaker than I am"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 am

I giggle " yeah thats true...Sinister it is then " I say as I pull my wallet out to pay for my ticket... Liam reaches out slowly and strokes your back with his free hand gently " yeah thats true...you are so beautiful you know that? " he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 am

Zayn shakes his head and takes the wallet from you, getting it back in your bag "I invited you, I pay" he winks and gets the tickets before grabbing your hand "Now, beautiful lady, do you want popcorn?"
I blush and hide it in my arms "And you're really handsome"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 am

I blush and lace my fingers with his again " I'd love some " I giggle and follow him to the consession stand... Liam smiles and then turns and lays on his stomach and rests his head on his arms " thanks pretty lady " he says with a soft yawn

( I rested most of the day and helped with chores and then got to go to the bookstore and got three books and I got a digital cable box in my room finally so Im a happy camper lol)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 am

(omg, I want books too! I haven't bought one in like one year or something like that!)
Grinning, he pays for the popcorns and drinks and kisses your cheek "Lead the way to the screening room, love"
I smile and kiss his cheek "You're welcome"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: