Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Zayn grins and shows you a blue version that says Mommy's lil boy "We still don't know the sex, baby" he chuckles and smiles "But I like both"

I nuzzle his neck and purr contently, laying against him.
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:24 pm

I giggle and wrap my arm around his waist and hug him "well we'll know soon enough...you said you wanted a girl first tho right ?" I ask him as I head for the baby girl clothes leading him by the hand...

a contented rumbling sound emanates from Liams chest as he holds you close and rubs your back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Zayn brings your hand to his lips and kisses it before nodding "Yeah, one as beautiful as you".

I kiss his neck once before settling back down
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm

I blush and kiss his cheek "you are so sweet....awww look at these little dresses zayn!" I squeal leading him to the rack of little dresses...

Liam continues to rumble contentedly and starts dozing off sleepy from a full belly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Zayn chuckles and points to a stripped white and red one which has a little ruffled skirt "I like this one"

I close my eyes and start to fall asleep, my tail appearing and curling securely against him, making it so he can't move without me moving with him, falling asleep a while later, purring.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:38 am

I giggle "that one is cute...oooh look at this one!" I say holding up a little purple dress with a little black tutu with little rosettes on it and matching hair band and I start to tear up a bit imagining my little baby wearing the dress....

Liam chuckles and kisses your temple and slowly drifts off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:41 am

Zayn smiles and kisses your cheek "We'll take this one, but you better hope it's a girl or you'll have to wait until we have another" he chuckles and shows you a little sailor suit, complete with a hat and all "What do you think?"
I nuzzle his chest and hug him tightly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:44 am

I lean against him as he kisses my cheek and giggle at the sight of the sailor suit "babe are you really gonna subject our baby to wearing that thing?" I tease wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him in for a kiss...

contented rumblings come from Liams chest as he tucks his arms more securely around you in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:46 am

Zayn smiles and kisses you slowly and lovingly "Hey! We're going to subject our baby girl to wear a flowery dress, so we can subject our baby boy to a sailor suit" he chuckles
I bite him lightly on the neck before moving a bit so my back is against the couch and I'm hugging his side.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:02 am

I laugh "okay okay fine we can get the little sailor suit but if its a girl you get to return it" I tease and then look around the store "oooh lets go look at baby furniture!" I say dragging him in that direction....

Liam grunts and pulls you closer and snuffles your hair in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:05 am

Zayn laughs and follows you "We should look at the cribs first, Bex"
I wake up one hour after and cover a yawn, nuzzling Liam's cheek before trying to leave the sofa without waking him up
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:12 am

I smile and tuck myself against his side as we walk "okay babe lead the way" I say pecking his cheek..

Liam grumbles and rolls over pinning you down a little....
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:14 am

He leads you to the part of the store which has cribs, pointing to a pretty white one "What do you think of that one?" he asks
I bite my lip and nuzzle his neck, biting his shoulder lightly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:18 am

I walk over to it and look it over " white isnt really my thing..." I say looking around at the other ones and immiedately Im drawn to a beautiful dark wood crib with a teal blue liner with purple butterflies on it "Oh Zayn look at this one its beautiful!" I squeal darting over to it...

Liam snorts and rolls off you and curls into a ball still fast asleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:22 am

Zayn nods and smiles "It's really pretty, is that the one you want, love?"
I giggle and get out of the couch, mumbling "Ignore your girlfriend while she's in heat" I giggle and go to the bathroom to do my necessities before I grab the book I was supposed to read on the beach and lay on the bed, reading it
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:25 am

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him lovingly "yeah I love it its absolutely perfect for our little girl and we can switch out the liner if its a boy" I say cuddling against him and stifling a yawn while my stomach growls loudly at the same time...

Liam cracks and eyeball open and see you laying out on the couch distracted by your book so he shifts into a kitten and jumps on your back and curls up into a ball again and falls back asleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:28 am

Zayn smiles and kisses your neck "Let's go, love" he murmurs leading you to the exit "You need food and rest"
I smile and scratch his back before going back to my book
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:11 am

I yawn again and lean against him as he leads me out to the car "we should go to a grocery store and get goodies for tonight" I say as I climb into the passenger seat of his car...

Liam wuffs and scuttles off your back and worms his way into your arms and curls up again and lets out a little puff of smoke as he settles down
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:19 am

Zayn smiles and kisses your cheek before turning the car on "Of course, love. And we'll get anything you want" he drives to a grocery shop.

I giggle and scratch his head, pausing only when I get too concentrated on the book I'm reading.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:21 am

I giggle and climb out of the car and shut the door and head for his side "so what are you feeling for dinner babe?" I ask as we head inside hand in hand....

Liam rumbles contendly until you stop scritching him and then he headbutts you and rolls on to his back for a belly rub
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:29 am

Zayn smiles and shrugs "You're the pregnant woman... shifter, love, so you're the one chosing" he kisses your temple and rubs your hand with his thumb.

I giggle and rub his belly, stopping again when I become too focused on the book
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:32 am

I smile happily and lean against him "hmm well am I cooking or are you?" I ask grabbing a cart and heading off into the store still holding his hand....

Liam wuffs happily and kicks his little feets until you stop and he glares at you and nips your hand and jumps on to your book to get your attention
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:38 am

He grins "I am, baby girl, that way you can rest" he nuzzles your cheek and smiles lovingly at you.

I giggle and pick him up "Weren't you sleeping, baby dragon?" I tease rubbing my nose on his snout
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:46 am

I smile and kiss him sweetly " okay see if you can keep up then" I say and zoom off and start loading up the cart since I'm eating for two....

Liam sqwauks and headbutts you gently and then closes his eyes and he begins to glow and the glowing light engulfs him and it looks like flames but it doesnt hurt you and then suddenly the glow dissapears and hanging from Liams snout is a beautiful silver right with a gem that flickers and glitters like fire
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:49 am

Zayn chuckles and follows you, helping you get the higher stuff and the heavier ones, taking some chips and chocolate for himself.

My eyes widen and I look at the ring, setting Liam on my lap before picking it up, it's warm to the touch and I gasp a bit "What is it, Li?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: