Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:22 am

"dammit how much longer do I have to wear this awful thing?" I growled as I tugged at the large ceremonial collar around my neck. My mother Asheena reached out a hand and cuffed me round the ear " show some respect to your elder sister on the day of her wedding and mating ceremony" she hissed and then turned her attention back to the ceremony. I looked around and realized I could slip away without being missed if I was careful about it so I shifted into a mouse and crept away and once far enough from the ceremony site I shifted back to my human form and walked home. I pulled out my phone and called up Babi who answered on the third ring.
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:24 am

(right, probably should mention my name is Barbara xb)
Smiling at the caller ID, Barbara picked out the phone "Hey, Bex" she grinned and sit on the bed, watching her open wardrobe and scanning it for some clothes
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:28 am

I grinned when I heard Barb answer the phone, " hey Barb ugh I just escaped from my sisters wedding and Im bored as hell wanna do something?" I asked as I went into my house and headed for my wing of the house or should I say massive mansion since my family is loaded and slammed the door and locked it and headed for the shower.
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 am

Barbara chuckled "I would love to Bex, but wouldn't you want to actually be at your sisters wedding?" she got up and got a pair of jeans and some tee from the wardrobe and laid it on the bed "I mean, she is your sister. Although your family vision of a wedding is a reception with almost a thousand guests" she laughed
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:33 am

I groaned "god no I want to be any where but there, my family is insane Barb you should know this by now ' I sass as I put you on speaker phone and jump in the shower real fast and then climb out and wrap a towel around me and head for my room to change carrying the phone as I go
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:36 am

Barbara chuckled "I know, love, I met your mother once, you know? That woman can make a rock cower in fear" she put the cell on speaker while she got dressed "And that's why I don't know why you are sneaking out of your sister's wedding"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:44 am

I smirk " like I havent snuck out of a family function and lived to tell the tale" I say as I slip on my favorite grey skinnys and black converse and a white with black lace detail tank that bells out a bit. " so what are we gonna do today missy? " I ask as I start applying my makeup
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 am

Thinking for a while, Barbara smiled "I know, you sneak out of almost every family function you have" she got her black ballet flats on before walking to her dresser and applying a light layer of foundation and some eyeliner. She smiled "Well, I chose last time, so I guess you can chose this time?", the brunette looked at herself in the mirror, giving a nod at her outfit. Dark wash skinny jeans and a black v-neck tee with a rainbow print in the front and ballet flats, fluffing out her hair she grinned "But what about we meet at Billy's? I'm hungry"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:52 am

I finished applying my favorite perfect cat eye eyeliner and add some silver shadow " sounds good, we can just go from there... Im nearly ready I'll meet you there in fifteen okay?" I say as I finish the shadow and grab my mascara
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 am

Barbara nodded grabbing her purse "Alright, Bex, see you in fifteen"

-fast forward-

Barbara sat down at her and Bex's regular table at their favorite dinner and picked up the menu, deciding to use the time until her friend arrived to look at what looked good to eat
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:58 am

I hop in my car and speed off to the diner thankful to be away from the wedding and my overbearing insane family. I pull into the lot and park and grab my purse and head inside to our table. " BARB!! " I squeal as I approach the table and see you sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 am

Smilling widly, Barbara got up and hugged her friend "BEX!" she giggled and let the red head go "So, are you better now that you're far from all the pomp and circunstance your mom loves?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:06 am

I laugh and sit down across from you " you have no idea barb, I'd like to see you last even an hour with those bloody people!" I grab the menu and start looking through it even tho I know what Im going to get. " So what do you wanna do after this Barb?" I ask as the waiter approaches the table
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 am

"I thought you were going to decide this time" I smile and say what I want to eat to the waiter, I wait until he leaves with both our orders to talk again "But answering to your first comment, I probably wouldn't, I can't even get my ass drunk because alcohol tastes horrible to me" I laugh
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:12 am

I laugh " there isnt enough booze in the world to make dealing with that woman easy" I say as I take a sip of my coke. " ooh I have a good idea, lets grab our bikini's and go down to the river and soak up some rays and swim! I mean its beyond hot enough today dont ya think? " I say while looking at you hopefully
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:17 am

I nod grinning "That is the best thing I have heard yet!" I take a sip of my coke "Well, what about we stop by my house so we can change? I bet your mom will look at you in your house first"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 am

I laugh " yeah she will...didnt I leave one or two of my bikini's at your house the other day? " I ask as the waiter brings our food and we start chowing down.
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:24 am

I nod after thinking for a while "You did! See, it was meant to be" I laugh
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:27 pm

I smile and finish eating "we'll hurry up and finish eating so we can get going!" I say impatiently as you continue eating
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 pm

I laugh and finish eating "Calm down, Bex! We still have to wait two hours before getting on the water" I say as for me the point of a beach is getting on the water
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:04 am

I roll my eyes " I know I'm just anxious to go do something that's all" I say as I watch you finish eating and I call the waiter over to get the check
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:06 am

I chuckle, paying the check "Well, I think you're just worried that your mom will search for you here" I wink and get up
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:22 am

I stick my tongue out at you as I grab my purse and fish out my keys " damn right I am she knows I love this place now lets boogey on outta here and head to your house to get ready to go to the river" I say leading the way outside
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 am

I stick my tongue back at you and follow you "Well, I think she hasn't noticed you weren't at your sisters wedding"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 am

I glance around nervously " why do you say that?" I ask as we head to our cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bex and Babi rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: