Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:30 am

I raise an eyebrow "She takes almost no time finding you when you get away from your family business" I smile "It's almost like she can sniff you out"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 am

I laugh " good point now lets get outta here, I'll meet you at your house okay?" I say and open my car door
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 am

(Liam should be your arranged husband! Like you were promised to his family or something like that xb)
I nod "Meet you there" I get my keys before going to my car.
-fast forward to my house-
I open the front door and smile "I think I left your bikinis in one of my drawers"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 am

Lets go up to your room and change " I say as we head in side " did I tell you I'm betrothed? " I say conversationally as we head up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 am

My eyes widen "What? How did that happen? Why haven't I met the lucky guy?" I squeal excited for you
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:59 am

I groan " his name is Liam Payne...my parents and his arranged it when we were babies... I don't want to marry him I'm not attracted to him at all " I rant as we head into your room and start changing
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 am

"What? Why the hell did your parents think you had to marry someone you didn't even knew at the time?" I let out in a pissed tone starting to search for my bikini "I mean, you're not even attracted to the guys, let alone love him!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 am

I sigh as I strip down and pull on my bikini bottoms "I have no idea...I hate the very idea of an arranged marriage" I grumble striping off my shirt and bra and slipping on my bikini top before reaching for the sunscreen " I want to choose the man I marry not have my witch of a mother choose"
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 am

I nod before smiling as I find my favorite bikini "I hate the idea of an arranged marriage too, I mean, they're so last century" I laugh at my own joke and undress "Your mom is really weird to let someone say her daughter should marry a certain person instead of choosing who to marry" I get my bikini on
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 am

I reach into the drawer where my stuff is " exactly...maybe if I meet the right guy and put up a fight about it she won't make me marry Liam..." I say pulling out my favorite blue sarong and tying it round my waist
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:28 am

I chuckle getting a colorful blue beach dress from my closet "Honestly, I doubt it. As you said, your mom is a witch" I pause and then smile "What if Liam finds someone he loves and puts the fight himself? I bet your mom would listen to him"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 am

I look at my reflection in the mirror and take off the sarong and start rummaging through what's basically my drawer " hmm good point...I might call him up while we're at the river... He's one of my best flfyy friends which is part if why I don't want to marry him" I say pulling out several beach dresses " which one should I wear?" I ask holding them up for your inspection
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:46 am

I study the dresses while answering you "I don't mind, although I might call one of my friend too so that I don't get lonely while you too talk" I smile and point at the red one "The red will go with your hair!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 am

I grimace at the red one " but that's my least favorite Barb you know that!" I squeal throwing the dress at you " oh and who is this friend of yours then? " I ask as I pull on a teal blue one and start stuffing my towel, sunscreen, iPod and other things into my beach bag
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:02 am

I laugh "Hey! Why did you ask for my opinion, then?" I smile and gather my things, sending a text message to Zayn, telling me to meet us at the river "He's a guy from work and we hit it off pretty well" I wink "He's more your type, though"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:17 am

I laugh and start searching for my flip flops " is he really? " I ask as I shoot a text to Liam letting him know that that alluring scent he's been wondering about will be with me at the river if he'd feel inclined to join us
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:22 am

(What do you think of the changes)
I nod, throwing you your flip flops and getting mine "Yup, tall, dark and handsome. Sounds like something you would like?" winks
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:04 am

(I love them I think its super cute tho maybe a little blue or something might be nice? its up to you tho :3)

I chew my lip as I slip my flipflops on " ooh he does sound like my type..do I look good enough to meet a guy Barb?" I say as I throw my hair up into a cute messy bun and put my shades on and grab my car keys " come on we'll take my car and I'll put the top down " I say heading for the door with my bag in one hand and keys in the other
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 am

I grin and bump my hips on yours "You look too good to meet a guy" I wink, laughing before gesturing at myself "Do I look good enough to meet your should be husband? He is almost like royalty anyway" I joke while following you
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 am

I giggle and make my way downstairs stopping in your kitchen to grab some water bottles and then head out to the car throwing my beach bag in the back seat and unlocking the car and turning it on and start the top lowering " you look perfect to meet him, hes just your type tall dark brown hair and puppy dog brown eyes now get your ass in the car so we can go meet them! " I sass as I climb in and turn the radio on
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:15 am

I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out while getting in the car "Shut up!" I laugh and close the door before throwing my bag next to yours "You're excited, aren't you?" I wink
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:18 am

I giggle and pull out of the drive way and speed off down the road taking our normal route to the river " yeah I am actually I havent met a new guy in ages but you should know that already missy! Are you excited to meet Liam if he shows up?" I trail off as I notice a large dark shape speed by us over head and hope that you dont notice it

(please dont notice it lol I want us to meet the boys at the river okay?)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 am

(of course)
I shrug smiling "Well, I'm curious because you said he's my type, but since Marius I don't want to have another guy so soon" I chuckle and grin "But I know you're going to love Zayn!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:22 am

I frown as I turn the car down the street that runs parallel to the river " I know Marius was a peice of shit but hun you cant let what one stupid prick did run your love life forever, its time you got back in the saddle know what I mean? " I say gently as I turn into the parking lot beside the river park
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 am

I nod sighing "I know, Bex, but he was my only serious boyfriend and he cheated on me" I grin and get my bag when you park "But let's not talk about that piece of shit" I wink as I see Zayn park his car "You got your soon to be boyfriend to meet"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: