Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 am

Zayn grins "They are, they're the women we love" he says smiling.

I look around the beach "Bex, this is a public beach!" I mutter afraid someone will see you
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:25 am

I roll my eyes "Barb no one can see me from the waist down now come on and try it!" I say flicking water at you playfully...

Liam chuckles "that they are...can I ask you something Zayn?" Liam says quietly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:28 am

Unsure, I close my eyes and try to concentrate, but the only thing I manage to do is turn my hair aqua green, my fin appearing just for a seconds. I squeal and dive in the water, trying to get my hair back to brown.

Zayn laughs seeing my panic and nods "Of course"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 am

I giggle and dive under -barb relax and try again you can do this- I say encouragingly swimming around you...

Liam chews his lip as he and Zayn bob in the waves "well...you sound like you are gonna propose to Bex soon and well I wanna propose to Barb too but I dunno how to do it or what to even look for in a ring...so I was thinking we could go ring shopping together or something?" he asks hopefully
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:35 am

I sigh and try again, shifting into a mermaid and squealing in childish delight "I made it!"

Zayn tenses "Don't propose to her" he warns "Not now, and not without getting into her head slowly that you want to marry her and will propose, she will say no to your face" he sighs "She doesn't want to marry, Liam, not even the man she loves"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:38 am

I giggle -see told you you could do it now come on lets swim!- I say and take off and leap from the water splashing the boys before diving back down...

Liam sighs "I know not to do it now but its something Im thinking about and want to prepare for and how do I even begin easing her into the idea? ARRRGGH!" he yells as I leap out of the water and splash him and Zayn
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:40 am

I swim after you, smiling when we start seeing the water life.

Zayn chuckles "Has you have understood, she's quite stubborn, so you better leave her hints" he says watching me and you swim away
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:50 am

I lead the way towards a beautiful coral reef -isnt it amazing down here? and congrats on being a multi-shifter by the way- I say as we swim along admiring all the beautiful sea life...

Liam sighs "what kind of hints tho? Im sorry I know Im being a pest but I have no idea how to handle this with Barb...I dont understand why shes so resistive to all the romance stuff" he says exasperatedly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 am

I blush - I had no idea I was one, I have just shifted to a baby panther- I say, looking around.

Zayn sighs "You are actually a lucky man if she told you she loved you, because she doesn't believe in love" Zayn says.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 am

I laugh -well now you know...how does it feel to be able to do this sort of thing?- I say as I start diving down and retreving beautiful shells from the ocean floor....

Liam frowns "why doesnt she believe in love? what happened to her Zayn?" he asks as the boys head back to the beach
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:58 am

I smiles -Refreshing- I say picking up a big shell and inspecting it.

Zayn sighs "Nothing actually, she thinks love is caused by a hormone, so she doesn't believe in all the lovey-dovey stuff" he explains
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:18 am

I smile and grab some seaweed and weave a bag out of it and start putting the shells I like in it -I love being able to shift into whatever I want...oh here you can put shells in here if you want- I say swimming over to you...

Liam sighs "but thats not true at all love is an emotion you feel it in your heart...why does she think that way?" he asks as they walk up the sand to our spot
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:21 am

I smile - Thanks, Bex - I get the shells I like on your bag - How are things with Zayn going?- I ask curious

Zayn shrugs* I guess it's because she really believes in science"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:26 am

I sigh happily as I add a gorgeous mother of pearl shell to the bag -its amazing...hes everything I could ever ask for in a mate/soulmate/boyfriend...Im completely in love with him...what about you and Liam?- I ask looking around for more shells...

Liam sighs "do you think I can change her mind about all this?" he asks reaching for a drink "by the way I wonder what they are doing down there" he chuckles scanning the waves for us
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:30 am

I sigh contently and smile "He's wonderful, and I feel so good with him. He makes me feel like a teenager with a crush" I giggle

Zayn shrugs "She's your mate, I bet you can deal better with her than me" he smiles "Having fun, probably"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 am

I smile and then frown a little -but hes your mate arnt you in love with him?- I ask confusedly..

Liam nods "true true...I wonder when they are gonna come back" he says
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:55 am

I smile - I think I do - I mutter

Chuckles and lays down on the sun "When they're ready"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:16 am

I smile -oh bull its not just you think you are I know you are...what if he proposes to you?- I ask as I sift through the shells on the ocean floor and come across an oyster shell which I pry open and sitting inside is a beautiful pearl -oh my god Barb look at what I found!- I squeal and show it to you..

Liam lays down on a beach towel and suns himself "good point....are you gonna propose to Bex any time soon Zayn?" Liam asks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 am

Smiles - Oh, my god, Bex, that's beautiful! - picks it up and watches it - I had never seen a pearl this big-

He nods "Yeah, when I get the money for a decent ring, I'll propose to her" smiles
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am

I smile and head back for the spot I found it in and begin prying open more oysters -oh my god Barb there are tons of them! lets get as many as we can and make necklaces and stuff from them!- I squeal motioning you over to me...

Liam grins "any ideas on how you are gonna do it?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:39 am

Nods, helping you gather as many pearls as possible -Bex, I doubt we can get on the beach with this many pearls- I say

Zayn nods smiling "Yeah, she wants it romantic. So I'm going to make the whole deal, fancy dinner in a great restaurant, flowers and chocolates and then the proposal"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:50 am

I nod and quickly make another seaweed bag -here we can put the pearls in here but lets only take enough for ourselves yeah?- I say gathering a few more...

Liam sits up "the chocolates and flowers are a bit cliche though...why not do something different but still romantic..something she'll never forget" he suggests
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 am

Nods and gathers some more -I think we have enough for a necklace and a bracelet-

Curious "What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 am

I giggle -I cant wait to see the boys faces when we show them these! Come on lets get back to our boys- I say grabing the bag of shells and handing you the pearls and heads for the surface...

Liam chuckles "I dunno you could do a treasure hunt of sorts like give her a clue at home and then she follows the clues going to ya'lls favorite places and at the end of the trail is you down on one knee or something" he says scratching his neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 am

Follows you smiling -Bex wants to get back in her mates lap- I tease

Zayn nods "Wow, that's actually a pretty good idea!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 30 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-