Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 am

He takes the necklace and puts it around his neck, kissing you softly "Thank you, love. I love it" he smiles and gently gets a strand of your hair behind your ear.

I chuckle "Liam, I'm alone with my head in the lap of a shifter than can turn into a dragon and kill me in a second. I trust you, it's not that, I just think I'm too normal to be allowed to be a mythical creature"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 am

I worm my way under his arm " lift up the sea glass and look into it and tell me what you see" I say kissing his cheek...

Liam frowns " I would never do anything to hurt you Barb...but why do you refuse to believe in the magic thats all around you and inside you?" he asks softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:41 am

He looks at the piece of sea glass and frowns, before he starts to see a whole scene play into the green piece "Wow, what am I seeing?" he asks without taking his eyes off the sea glass.

I sigh "I don't know, it's just that I don't believe I can belong into a magic world, I guess"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:51 am

I smile "its us Zayn..our first kiss and the moment we realized we were in love" I say softly leaning against him "It symbolizes that you and I are mates" I murmur looking up at him...

Liam strokes your cheek "why dont you believe you can belong in a magic world?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:54 am

He smiles softly and kisses you lips lightly "It's the best gift I could ever receive".

I sigh "Because I'm too normal for that"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:59 am

I kiss him back and then slip mine around my neck and then wrap my arms around him and pull him down to lay in the sand with me " I was thinking we could just stay here all night" I say snuggling up to him...

Liam shakes his head "you are so much more than you realize Barb" he says tilting your face up and kissing your lips softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:02 am

He smiles and nods, bringing you closer, so you're laying your head on one of his arms while the other is wrapped around your waist "It sounds like a wonderful idea to me" he says softly.

I sigh and melt into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:07 am

I smile and snuggle close to him and then gently grab his necklace and pull him close and start kissing him lovingly...

Liam continues kissing you and manuvers so you both are laying down but you are on top of him and he slides his hands down your body to rest on your hips
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:10 am

He smiles into the kiss and brings you closer, moving so he's above you, resting his weight on his arms.

I break the kiss and smile "You're a good kisser" I chuckle and wink
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 am

I break the kiss to catch a breath and look up into his beautiful eyes " what are you thinking about right now?" I ask softly as I stroke his cheek gently...

Liam smiles and snakes his hand under your shirt to stroke the bare skin of your back "you arnt too bad ethier" he teases and streches up and captures your lips with his once again
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 am

He rests his weight on only one of his arms to caress your face with his free hand "That you're the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes upon" he smiles "What are you thinking?".

I sigh contently, starting to play with the hair on the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 am

I smile and blush " how could a guy as perfect as you be okay with all thats happened and be as in love with me as I am with you" I say softly...

Liam deepens the kiss and continues to stroke your back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses you "I don't know how can a magical, wonderful and perfect girl ever want to be with a guy like me".

I bite his lip lightly before pulling away and smirking "Not acting as innocent now, are we" I chuckle and wink
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 am

I kiss him back "good point" I tease and then I stroke his face again "you are my soulmate Zayn...I can feel it, my heart belongs to you and you alone." I confess looking into his eyes...

Liam groans softly "ooh you little minx...and Im being a perfect gentleman I dont know what you are talking about" he teases and stretches up and starts kissing your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:49 am

Zayn smiles softly and sits, bringing you with him so you rest on his lap "There is no one I would rather belong to than to you".
I giggle "Huum, and I guess kissing on the first date is what a true gentleman does?" I ask starting to breathe heavier
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:55 am

I snuggle into his lap leaning against his chest my head on his shoulder " I love you with all my heart and soul Zayn" I murmur sleepily...

Liam nuzzles your neck and nibbles the flesh below your ear " a little kissing on the first date is perfectly gentlemanly and besides you can tell me to stop whenever you want " he sasses
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:58 am

He nods, leaning against the wall cave so you can use him as a pillow "You're my everything Bex" he says kissing your shoulder.

I let out a low moan "Hmmm, you're making it hard to want to stop"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:02 am

I snuggle against him and kiss him sweetly "when I told you about the shifter thing..I was so scared I was going to lose you over it.." I mumble sleepily...

Liam kisses up and down your neck " I am?" he teases quietly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 am

He sighs and kisses your cheek sweetly "I honestly thought I would freak out too, but then I felt in my heart that I shouldn't" he breathes in and kisses you "Like how I felt you were the one for me".

I giggle and kiss the sensitive skin beneath his ear "Yes, you are" I tease back
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:21 am

I kiss him back "I was afraid you would think I was crazy..." I say softly looking up at him....

he shudders and moans softly "quit teasing me you little minx" he growls playfully nipping at the skin on your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 am

Zayn starts running a hand through your hair "I never would have though you crazy, Bex" he smiles and kisses the top of your head lovingly "I love you too much for that".

I moan and giggle "You started it"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:51 pm

I sigh and snuggle into him more " but what are we gonna do about my parents and the damn arranged marriage thing" I grumble...

Liam kisses you again and then brings a hand up to your breast and looks at you to make sure its okay for him to continue
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Zayn sighs "We'll talk to them and try to get them out of their stupid idea" pauses "They can't go against mates, can they?. If they still want to get through with it, then if you want, we'll elope and leave it all behind".

I kiss him slowly, wiggling a bit on his lap, saying without words that I want it too.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I sit up a bit and bite my lip " no they cant really do anything about mates but the fact that I activated the shifter gene in you...they could have us both killed for performing the ritual without the high priestess present. The only saving grace we have for that little problem is the fact that I'm the next in line to be High Priestess...the current one is my mother..." I say with a sigh and then I smile a little " you would leave your life here behind for me?" I ask softly kissing him lightly...

Liam smiles and starts kneading your breast and recaptures your lips with his
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Zayn nods kissing you softly "I love you, Bex. I would give up my life for yours"

I moan before tensing, remembering I had asked to go slow and here I was, in the middle of a heated make out session with Liam. I sigh and pull away "We should stop" I say sadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 10 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: