Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

I kiss him back "I'd give up mine for yours Zayn" I say softly and kiss him again "I dont want to force you into marrying me tho..." I say while chewing my lip...

Liam nods and stops and kisses you sweetly " Im sorry if I pushed you too far" he says softly stroking your cheek
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Zayn smiles softly and kisses your nose "I would love to marry you, Bex. But I doubt we should marry in the first day" he pauses "I didn't even ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he looks at you expectantly "Would you?"

I chuckle and kiss the corner of his lips "That's not why I stopped, you could pretty well take me in the blanket right now and I wouldn't mind" I sigh "But I was the one who asked to go slow, I can't just let my hormones do the thinking".
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 pm

a huge grin spreads across my face " I'd love to be your girlfriend Zayn and we'll marry if and when the time is right" I say leaning in and kissing him lovingly...

Liam groans softly "good point...I dont want you to do anything you arnt comfortable with" he says holding you close
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:25 pm

He smiles and kisses you, caressing your cheek with his thumb "I love you, Bex".

I laugh "Believe me, I shouldn't be as comfortable with it as I am" I wink
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 am

I kiss him back savoring the feel of his soft sweet lips against mine " I love you too Zayn" I say when the kiss breaks and I cuddle against him again "do you know what I see when I think of my future babe?" I ask softly...

Liam grins " well what should we do now?" he says with a wink
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 am

Zayn shakes his head chuckling "No, but I hope I'm in your future" he says cheekily.

I giggle "Nothing that comes to my mind should be done right now"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 am

I sit up again and smile "I see you...I have no future that you arnt in babe" I say and I lean in and kiss him...

Liam smiles "well in that case" he says and pulls you in and begins kissing you again
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:31 am

Zayn kisses you sweetly and longingly, smiling when you two pull away "And there is no future for me if you aren't on it, love" he kisses your eyes, then your nose before kissing you again on the lips "You're my everything"

I giggle into the kiss, hugging his neck and kissing him back before pulling back "Huum, haven't we agreed that this couldn't be done on the first date?" I tease
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:01 am

I kiss him back "you're my everything too Zayn" I say and snuggle against him again not wanting to let him go...

Liam pecks you on the cheek "true true but again you didnt stop me love" he teases grinning like a cheshire cat
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:14 am

Zayn smiles and runs a hand through your hair soothingly "I'm glad I met you"

I roll my eyes with a smile "Hey, I told you, you make it too hard to stop you" I pause and pinch his cheeks "And you're just an adorable little dragon" I say in baby talk before laughing
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 am

I nuzzle his hand " Im glad I met you too, my life wasnt complete until you came into it" I say softly...

Liam laughs and then flips the two of you and pins you to the chamber floor " an adorable baby dragon eh?" he teases nibbling your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 am

He smiles and kisses you slowly before laying on the sad and fitting you against his side "I guess we should have Barbara as the maid of honor in our wedding" he said while giving butterfly kisses over your face.

I giggle and turn my head, giving him complete access to my neck "Hmm, I said little dragon, but if you want to go with baby, we'll go with baby" I tease
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 am

I kiss him back and snuggle against him as we lay on the sand " lol yeah and Liam could be a groomsman right?" I giggle...

Liam growls playfully and kisses and sucks on your neck " a baby dragon am I?" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:53 am

Zayn nods "Of course. And you would be the beautiful bride" he winks and kisses your cheek.

I moan lowly and nod "Your words, not mine" I tease, giggling
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 am

I blush and pull him in for a long sweet loving kiss " and you would be the handsome and dashing groom" I say kissing his nose when we finally break apart...

Liams hand roams down across your breasts and belly to the apex of your thighs and back up " Want me to prove Im no baby?" he teases as he continues to kiss and suck your neck and collar bones
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 am

Zayn smiles and brings you closer, laying his head on top of yours "No one would ever compare to you in beauty Bex" he kisses the top of your head.

I moan and squirm underneath him "Humm, are you sure you're old enough for it?" I tease with a smirk
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 am

I blush and snuggle into his arms " how did you get to be so sweet Zayn?" I ask sleepily...

Liam bites your neck " Oh Im old enough baby" he growls as he presses his hips and groin into yours and licks your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:16 am

Zayn smiles and closes his eyes "I don't know. I guess I just want to love you and protect you, so I end up being sweet".

I moan and giggle, lightly scratching his neck "Yeah, you don't feel so little to me, either"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:20 am

I stretch up and kiss him softly before snuggling back down "as long as I have you by my side I can face anything" I mumble as I start drifting off...

Liams hand grabs the the bottom of your shirt and starts to lift it up and then glances up at you making sure its okay "want me to prove I aint little?" he growls and starts kissing up your belly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:25 am

Zayn smiles and makes sure you're comfortable, before kissing your forehead "I will never leave your side Bex, I promise you" his breathing even as he falls asleep.

I smile and take off my shirt, revealing my bare breasts before bringing his head close and kissing him
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:27 am

I nuzzle his neck " I love you Zayn" I say as I finally fall asleep...

Liam kisses you back and begins kneading your breasts and grinding his hips into yours
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 am

-fast forward to the morning-
Zayn opens his eyes and kisses your neck gently, rubbing circles on your lower back "Morning, love" me mutters sleepily.

I moan into the kiss I grind back on him, one of my hands, lightly gripping his hair, the other running down his chest, my nails slightly scrapping it.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 am

I sigh and open my eyes smile " morning babe" I mumble and nuzzle his neck"

Liam groans and sits up quickly getting his shirt off and then he starts tugging your sweatpants down looking to you once again to make sure its okay
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 am

He smiles and nuzzles your cheek "Did you sleep well?" he asks.

I nod and let him take off my sweatpants, tugging on his when mine are off.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 am

I nod " of course I did I was in your arms wasnt I?" I say sweetly as I pull him down for a good morning kiss...

Liam runs his hands up and down your thighs and sucks one of your nipples into his mouth and sucks and nibbles it why rubbing your cloth covered crotch with his free hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 11 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: