Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:15 pm

I giggle and snuggle up close to him tucking my head into the spot under his chin "I love you Zayn" I whisper to him...

Liam wraps his arm around you holding you close in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:18 pm

"I love you too, Bex" he says lovingly, rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

-fast forward-
I whimper when the alarm goes off, wiggling out of his arms and shifting into a baby panther before curling under the covers at the end of the bed and going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

I smile and press my forehead to his "I get butterflies in my tummy every time you say that to me" I say softly...

Liam groans and stretchs and sees you burrowing under the covers and reaches under and gently pulls you out "awww its okay baby kitty" he says scritiching your ears and back "we gotta get ready for the beach little kitty" he coos
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Zayn smiles and kisses you slowly "Then you're going to have to live with that feeling because I love you forever" he teases.

I purr but try to get out of his arms and back to my hiding spot. - Let me sleep! I'm a cat now, I need more sleep- I whine
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:31 pm

I kiss him back cupping his cheek with my hand "mmm thats fine by me babe" I say "cuz I love you forever too" I say cuddling into him more

Liam laughs "oh no ya dont little kitty we promised Zayn and Bex that we'd be there. you can nap on the beach I promise I wont let you burn okay?" he says lifting you up so your face is level with his and kisses your nose and scritches you under your chin..
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:36 pm

He grins and kisses your shoulder before looking at the tv, bringing you as close as possible.

I purr and give up -Fine, but if I end up looking like a shrimp, no sex for a week!- I threaten
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:39 pm

I smile and cuddle up as close as I can and finish watching the movie with him..."lets get the kitchen cleaned up babe" I say pecking him on the lips and climbing off the bed..

Liam chuckles "okay okay its a deal...you are too cute when you threaten me" he teases and drops you gently on the bed and shifts to baby dragon and scampers off to the closet
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Zayn nods, getting up and following you. He helps you get the kitchen clean before picking you up "Let's get dressed, sweetheart" he says kissing your cheek.

I follow him -No! I shouldn't be cute when I threaten you- I pout, tackling him and nuzzling his neck
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 pm

I giggle and lean against him as he carries me to the closet "you are the best boyfriend/mate/soulmate in the world you know that?" I say kissing him sweetly when he sets me down and then I head for my bikini drawer in my dresser...

Liam huffs -well you are and you are even cuter when you pout!- he teases tussling with you on the floor
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Zayn chuckles and kisses you back before searching for swimming trunks for him "And you're the best girlfriend/soulmate/mate I could ever ask for"

I sigh and get off of him, turning back into a human and searching for a bikini "No fair" I mumble
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I giggle and start rummaging through my bikini's finally selecting my favorite one thats teal with black lace detail and slipping it on before selecting a teal blue sundress made of jersey fabric "how do I look babe?" I ask modeling for him...

Liam chuckles "I love you babe" he says before grabbing a pair of trunks for himself and slipping into them...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Zayn smirks and picks you up, sitting you on the furniture, kissing you sweetly "Perfect" he whispers

I giggle and chose a black and violet bikini, putting it on before getting some denim shorts and a violet tunic on "You're lucky I love you" I say sending him a kiss
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:31 pm

I giggle and kiss him back "you are so sweet....so what should we bring to the beach with us besides chairs towels and an umbrella? we have boogie boards and stuff and maybe we should bring a cooler or something?" I babble wrapping my arms around his neck...

Liam looks over at you and wolf whistles "lookin good babe" he says throwing a tank top on and walking over to you "so what else do you wanna bring to the beach besides towels and chairs babe?" he asks kissing you lightly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Zayn nods "Yeah, text Barb and tell her to get food that we'll bring the drinks" he says before walking to the kitchen "What do you want to to take?" he asks you.

I blush and smile, kissing him back "What about food? And we should definitively take cards with us"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 am

I nod and grab my phone and send a text to you "babe before we grab drinks we should grab the cooler" I say grabbing his hand and leading him out of my wing and downstairs to a side room off the garage "this is where we keep all our beach stuff" I say and open the door revealing boogie boards surf boards snorkling stuff chairs umbrellas and a large cooler "what shall we bring love?" I say leaning against him...

Liam nods "good idea babe lets go grab the cooler" he says and shifts to baby dragon and nips your leg before sprinting for the door
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 am

Zayn looks around and chuckles "Can we take everything?" he smiles "You got lots of stuff" he comments before he grabs the cooler.

I giggle and turn to baby panther, following him and playing with his tail just to tease him
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:31 am

I giggle "yeah my folks like to keep it stocked...should we pack the cooler first and then grab the rest of it?" I say walking over to the boogie boards making sure mine is there...

Liam yeowls and turns and swats your butt with his paw playfully and then loses his balance and tumbles down the stairs landing on his butt and shaking his head before getting up and scampering down a side corridor -catch me if you can!- he taunts
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 am

Zayn nods, taking your hand "Yeah, then we can load the car" he says kissing your cheek before leading you back to your kitchen.

I giggle and run after him, jumping on his tail and gently nipping at it -Caught you-I tease before running to the kitchen, hiding under a counter
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 am

I smile and follow him back to the kitchen and help him load it with drinks and a bit of food and ice packs to keep everything cold "there thats done...want me to help you carry it to the car babe?" I ask walking over to him and kissing him lightly...

Liam roars a babydragon roar and spreads his little wings and flies silently after you and scoops you up in his arms and flies through the house with you to the room where the family beach stuff is kept -I gotcha now ya goober- he teases nuzzling you as he flies into the room
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:40 am

Zayn smiles and kisses you back "Nah, I got it, you can start getting the other things you want to take though" he says while picking the cooler up.

I giggle and let him drop me on the floor before turning back into human "You have lots of stuff" I comment scrunching my nose a little and looking around the room
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:14 am

I smile and follow him out and head back to the beach room and grab chairs and an umbrella and carry them to the car and pack them in and then grab his hand and lead him back to the beach room "Im gonna bring my boogie board babe what about you?" I ask heading for the boogie board rack...

Liam sighs and shifts to human "yeah I know....well pick whatever you want love" he says walking towards the chairs
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 am

Zayn takes a few towels "I'll just take these, I'm not a big fan of water" he chuckles

I smile and take a surf board "Do you know how to surf?" I ask him shyly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 am

I frown "aww babe...but you went in the river with me... will you try going in the ocean? please?" I ask softly grabbing a football(american football) and frisbee as well....

Liam grins "yeah I love it...why?" he asks grabbing his board
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:22 am

Zayn chuckles and takes the board from you "I'll think about it, love" he says while taking them to the car.

I grin "Can you teach me, please?" I ask taking a beach ball and a voleyball.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:27 am

I sigh "okay...I was really hoping you would get in tho.." I say quietly while grabbing a beach blanket and a beach bag "Im gonna grab our phones and a few other things from our room babe" I call to him as I head upstairs..

Liam smiles "of course babe" he says and kisses you lightly carrying his board out to the car and then grabs the cooler and carries it to the kitchen "babe check your phone and tell me if Bex and Zayn want us to bring food or not" he calls to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 27 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: