Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 am

Zayn sighs "Alright, love, I'll wait on the car" he says before sitting on the driver's side.

I take a board for me and get it besides his before checking my phone and smiling "Yup, they want food, Li" I say walking to his side "I would say some sandwiches and salad?"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 am

I grab a book and my ipod and portable speaker thing my sunglasses and both our phones and then head back out to the car after locking up my wing and I put the beach bag in the back seat and come back around to Zayns side "babe come here" I ask softly reaching for him...

Liam nods "yeah thats good and some junky stuff too" he says nuzzling your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:37 am

Zayn frowns and gets up "What's wrong, Bex?" he asks worried

I sigh contently and purr a little, hugging him "Chips and chocolate bars" I say pecking him
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:39 am

I wrap my arms around his waist resting my head against his chest "I feel bad for being a little upset about you not being sure about getting in the water..." I say softly...

Liam pecks you back "sounds good and dont forget a beach bag with any books or anything you want in it okay?" he says swatting your ass while filling the cooler
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:45 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses you sweetly "I'm not mad about it, love" he says kissing your cheek lightly "And I'll think about getting in the water because I love you and I want you happy" he says looking at your eyes and smiling.

I squeal "Stop smacking my ass, baby dragon!" I pout and turn, before turning to him again "Where's the library?" I ask
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:50 am

I kiss him back "I still feel bad though..." I mumble burying my face in his shirt...

Liam chuckles and takes your hand "this way love" and leads you to the library and swats your ass again and then runs off
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:56 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses your hair "Don't worry, love" he coos, stroking your back.

I squeal -I'm getting my revenge, baby dragon-I threaten while choosing some of my favorite books and bringing them to the room, putting them on a bag together with mine and Liam's phones.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:00 am

I sniffle a little and look up at him "I just dont wanna force you to do anything you dont want to" I mumble...

Liam chuckles and finishes packing the cooler and puts it in the car and then puts the beach chairs in and a blanket and ties the boards to the roof of his car before heading to the library to grab one of his favorite books "you ready babe" he calls to you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:04 am

Zayn smiles and hugs you tighter "You aren't, babe" he says kissing you sweetly

I nod and walk to him, wiggling my hips seductively and smile "Yeah, I am"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 am

I kiss him back "you sure?" I say looking into his eyes...

Liams eyes darken and he reaches for you and pulls your close his hand sliding down to cup and squeeze your ass "quit teasing me ya little minx" he rumbles and licks and sucks your neck for a moment before leading you out to the car..
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:09 am

Zayn nods and kisses you again "I am, love" he coos before smiling "Now get your sexy ass on the car so we can go"

I hide my smirk "I am not teasing you geez" I lie, walking to the car and opening the backseat door and getting my bag on the floor, making sure to give Liam a nice view of my ass.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 am

I kiss him back and snuggle against him for a moment before letting him go "I love you Zayn" I say pecking his lips before heading back to the passenger seat and climbing in....

Liam growls lowly and climbs into the drivers seat "watch it or Ima make you pay for that while we're at the beach" he grumbles as he starts the car and heads out of the drive way to the beach...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:13 am

Zayn gets in the driver's seat and starts the car "I love you too" he says before driving to the beach.

I giggle "But I'm not doing anything, Liam" I say knowing pretty well what I was doing
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:18 am

I reach out and grab his free hand and lace my fingers with his "god what a gorgeous day I cant wait to get to the beach" I say happily as we get closer to the beach...

Liam sighs " you are gonna be the death of me" he says playfully reaching over and squeezing your hand with his free hand while driving to the beach
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:20 am

Zayn nods, squeezing you hand "It is" he agrees "A perfect beach day" he says looking at you before looking back at the road.

I smile and squeeze his hand back "I'm excited to reach the beach" I say
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 am

I grin "its perfect because you are going with me babe" I say looking over at him..." how much farther now babe?" I ask looking around at the palm trees that are becoming more frequent along the road...

Liam chuckles "I am too..its a perfect day for the beach" he says happily
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:35 am

Zayn smiles and turns towards the parking lot "We're here, now we just have to wait for Liam and Barb" he says.

I smile and nod "Remember, Li, if I end up looking like a shrimp you're on a dry spell for a week" I remember him chuckling
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 am

I smile happily "I hope they arrive soon!" I say looking around for Liam and you as Zayn finds a parking spot...

Liam chuckles "I know babe and I have plenty of sunscreen dont worry" he says turning into the lot and sees Zayns car and parks beside it..
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:04 am

Zayn points at Liam's car "There they are" he says getting out of the car.

I giggle "And you better hope I don't get sun burnt, because I will hold my threat, baby" I smirk "And I'm in heat, don't forget that" I get out of the car quickly "Hey, guys" I greet you
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:14 am

I climb out and tacklehug you and Liam "Hi guys!! lets get this stuff unpacked and our spot picked out!" I say happily and grab our beach umbrella and Zayn and my beach chairs from the car and motion for ya'll to follow me...

Liam sighs and climbs outta the car and laughs as I tackle hug you and then him and then he greets Zayn "Man these girls are gonna be the death of us" he laughs giving Zayn a bro hug...

Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:17 am

Zayn nods chuckling, watching as I slow things down and make sure Liam gets a nice view "Let me guess, you did something she didn't like?" he asks starting to grab the cooler and boards.

I grab my back and the cooler and follow you "How are things going between you and Zayn?" I ask smiling.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:20 am

I giggle and blush "we're soulmates and well its time you knew...Im a shifter and Zayn is now too and we're mates mated for life.." I say with a smile as I scope out a spot for us...

Liam sighs "yeah the thing is I cant remember what I did" he says exasperatedly following you and me with Zayn following him
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:23 am

I giggle and nod "Liam told me" I say and lay our things next to yours "Right before he shifted into a fucking dragon and scared me to death".

Zayn laughs "Well, she's a handful of problems and teasing" he says "You better watch out or you'll die because of that teasing" he warns chuckling before they reach us. He lays the things in the middle and hugs you "Hey, love"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 am

I giggle and cuddle into him "hey babe mind getting the umbrella set up for me? I gotta run and grab my beach bag. Hey Barb come with me?" I turn and ask you after kissing Zayn lightly...

Liam shakes his head chuckling and lays your and his cooler beside ours and starts setting up the beach blankets and chairs...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 am

Zayn smiles and nods "Of course, love!" he says starting to set the umbrellas.

I nod "Of course, Bex" before I follow you I whisper in Liam's ear "When I come back, my revenge will start for all that ass slapping" I giggle and go to your sied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 28 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: