Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 am

I turn and look at him and smile "sure...we should probably find out as soon as possible" I say standing up and holding out my hand to him...

Liam groans and runs his nails down your back "well no turning back now I guess" he says kissing you passionately
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 am

Zayn nods getting up quickly and holding your hand "Do you want to be pregnant?" he asks while leading you back to where our stuff is.

I purr and kiss him back, wrapping myself against him "Li, we're in pubic" I whisper when we part
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:06 am

I smile and squeeze his hand "is it bad if I say yes?" I say as we get back to our spot....

Liam growls "I know but I dont know how long I can keep it in my pants" he teases sucking and kissing your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:11 am

Zayn chuckles and starts packing your stuff "Of course it isn't baby. I actually want you to be pregnant too" he chuckles again and smiles.

I moan and rub myself against him "Then let's leave" I propose
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:13 am

I smile and tacklehug him "I love you so much Zayn" I sigh happily and then let him go so I can help pack our stuff..

Liam chuckles "okay love...as soon as we're back at my place your all mine" he teases and grabs the surf board and carries it and you out of the surf and up to our spot
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:15 am

Zayn smiles and hugs you "I love you Bex" he finishes packing and grins when he sees us arriving, hiding a laugh while looking at Liam "You should wear looser swim trunks"

I giggle knowing why Zayn said that "I'm in heat" I excuse Liam with a blush.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 am

I turn and see Liams predicament and cackle "Liam you poor thing! Dont worry tho I am too so Zayns been having his own issues" I tease sticking my tongue out at him...

Liam growls and sets you on your feet "oh shut it you lot" he says hurrying to pack your and his stuff
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:20 am

Zayn smiles "We'll be off then. See you later" he gets your stuff and gets it on the car.

I giggle and help Liam "In a hurry, I see" I tease
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 pm

I hug you and Liam and follow Zayn to the car and help him load it "Im nervous about the test babe" I say as we climb into the car...

Liam swats your ass "you know damn well I am ya little minx" he teases packing everything up and toting it to the care and packing it all in
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Zayn smiles and squeezes your hand "Bex, I don't mind if you are or if you aren't with a child. I love you and that's all it matters" he squeezes your hand once more before starting the car.

I gasp and giggle, helping him get the things on the car "Stop swatting my ass!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:38 pm

I smile and squeeze his hand back "I love you too Zayn...I dont know what I'd do without you" I say as we head off to the drugstore...

Liam smirks "then quit teasing me" he says as he finishes packing and then climbs into the car
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Zayn smiles "Probably marry Liam and have lots of babies" chuckles.

I smirk "That's not teasing, baby dragon, do you want me to really tease you?" I ask getting in the car
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:00 pm

I gasp and swat his arm "how about no babe...you are the only one for me" I say with a smile...

Liam gulps as he drives home "ummmm....now Im scared" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Laughs and parks in from of the drug store before kissing you slowly "You're the only one for me too".

Smirks "The question is, do you want me to tease you?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:16 pm

I smile and climb out of the car and wait for him to join me before heading inside "where are the tests tho" I wonder out loud....

Liam laughs "is it bad that I kinda do?" he says as he pulls into the drive way of his estate
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Zayn smiles while a clerk nears you "Anything I can do to help you?" he asks, Zayn nods "Can you tell us where the pregnancy tests are, please?". The clerk nods and excuses himself before coming back with a pregnancy test "Here it is, sir".

I giggle and smirk whispering "You can't touch me until I tell you then" quickly gets out of the car and turns to a kitten, running to the house.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:22 pm

I huddle beside Zayn as he handles getting the test "how many tests are in one box babe?" I ask quietly..

Liam growls and shifts to baby dragon and chases you down -NO FAIR- he mentally shouts chasing you around the house
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Zayn frowns "One, I think" he says before handing it to the clerk "We'll buy it". The clerk nods and rings your purchase, Zayn pays for it before you two leave the drug store.

I giggle -You'll see, baby dragon- I tease, quickly making my way to his room and turning back into a human, taking my clothes off and laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:30 pm

I climb into the car and reach for Zayns hand "do you think Im pregnant babe?" I ask as he drives us back to my house....

Liam growls -so not fair- he says following you and closes the door with his tail and then shifts to human "can I touch you now?" he asks walking over to the bed
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Zayn smiles and nods "I think you are" he pauses "I hope you are."

I giggle and shake my head "Nope, teasing you, remember?" I touch myself slowly, biting my lip and looking at him
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:35 pm

I smile and squeeze his hand as we pull into my driveway "well we're about to find out" I say subconsiously putting my free hand on my belly...

Liam groans "this is totally unfair" he says stroking his hard length slowly while watching you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Zayn parks and gets up, waiting for you.

I moan and open my legs more "Huum, not it's not, you deserve a little revenge after all that ass swatting you made" I moan again.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:43 pm

I climb out of the car and grab his hand and lead him into the house and to my wing of the house carrying the bag with the test with my free hand. Once in my wing I lock the door and turn to him "Im gonna go take the test...wait for me in the bedroom?" I ask wrapping my arms around his torso for a moment....

Liam groans and hisses and pumps his length harder "fuck Barb please let me touch you" he begs
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Zayn nods, kissing your softly before sitting on the bed.

I moan louder and nod "Yes, touch me" I arch my back
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 pm

I gulp and head into the bathroom and take the test and once I finish I put the cap back on the test strip end of the test and wash my hands and walk back out to the bedroom "well now we have to wait for five minutes..." I say setting the test on the bedside table and curling up beside Zayn...

Liam lunges onto the bed and straddles your waist bending forward and sucking one of your nipples into his mouth while running a hand down to your crotch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 33 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: