Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 am

Zayn shift back and bring you close "Alright, I'm ready" he says, nodding at your mom.

I shake my head and cover myself completely "No, I'm not going to face your parents today. Nope, never"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:34 am

I lean into him as my mom smiles "I cannot fight against a soulbond, nor do I want to. You must promise me that you will protect her, love her, cherish her till your dying day and beyond. Do you understand?" She says stepping forward to stand in front of Zayn...

Liam chuckles "baby we have to and I'll be right there with you. They dont bite I promise" he says reassuringly rubbing your back and trying to bring you out of hiding
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:36 am

Zayn nods "I would never harm or let anyone harm Bex. She's my everything and she's someone I never want to lose" he tells her without wavering.

I start to panic "What if they turn into dragon and try to make a barbecue out of me?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:41 am

I smile and kiss his cheek and my mother nods "well then I only have one more thing to say...welcome to our family Zayn" she says warmly and then steps forward and wraps him in a warm hug as I take a step back smiling happily...

Liam shakes his head "oh honey they wont they would never do that to you. They only shift and barbecue things during a battle or fight and that hasnt happend in...well in a very very long time. I promise Barb they wont hurt you okay?" he says rubbing your back reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:46 am

Zayn sighs relieved and hugs her "Thank you. And I promise I will be the best boyfriend your daughter has ever had" he smiles

"What if they don't like me? Bex probably already got her mother to drop the whole ordeal, but they can very well pair you up with another girl, one that would be perfect for you" I cover myself even more "I'm not leaving the bed"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:16 am

I giggle and my mom chuckles "you do realize what being her soulbonded mate means correct?" my mother says with a smile and I cuddle into Zayns side giggling...

Liam sighs "that wont happen babe not once they see our completed tattoos....please just trust me on this Barb" he says
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Zayn nods after a moment "I think so, at least the basics"

I nod "I do" I pause "When will they be completed?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:28 am

I lean against him and giggle again "you will have to marry my daughter and take part in a joining of the mates ceremony...I hope you are okay with that?" my mother asks gently...

Liam smiles and kisses you softly "I think they will when you fully accept the imprint" he says
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:30 am

Zayn nods, wrapping an arm around you "I have no problems doing neither of them" he said.

I sigh "Let's talk to them after they're full, alright?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:33 am

I squeal happily and throw my arms around Zayns neck and kiss him lovingly " well you dont have to do ethier till you are ready or until her father and I say so okay? Now Zayn would you join us for dinner tonight?" my mother asks heading to the kitchen and I snuggle into Zayn nuzzling his neck..

Liam chuckles "okay love you can decide when that is okay?" he says kissing you again
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 am

Zayn smiles "Sure, I would love to" he answers before picking you up and kissing you with a grin "Seems like I made a good impression" he whispers.

I hug him "Thank you, Liam, that means a lot to me"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 am

I smile and kiss him back "yeah you did babe you did wonderful but now we gotta go dress for dinner" I giggle and take his hand and lead him back up to my wing of the house...

Liam hugs you and hold you tight "no problem love" he says kisses you sweetly "lets get outta here go see a movie or somethin?" he says playfully
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 am

He frowns and pouts "We got to play dress up for dinner?"

I shake my head and snuggle closer to him "Can we rest, please?" I ask, yawning
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:49 am

I sigh "yeah sorry hun...its just how my family is.." I say quietly dropping his hand and heading for my room...

Liam chuckles and cuddles you close "oh all right if you insist" he says kissing your hair and then humming softly to you...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 am

Zayn sighs and smiles, grabbing your hair and bringing you close "I guess, I'll have to get used to it"

I sigh and open my eyes "We can go if you want to"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 am

I curl into his arms but look away "Im sorry" I say softly...

Liam grins "nah Im sleepy" he says nuzzling your hair and closing his eyes with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:05 am

He shakes his head and smiles, kissing your cheek "It's your family Bex, and I love you enough to do anything I can to make you happy"

I smile and close my eyes, snuggling as close as I can get to him and sigh contently
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:16 am

I turn my face back to his "really? well I have good news for you we only have to dress for dinner tonight because its a dinner party" I say with a smile leading him into the closet room so we can choose our outfits for dinner...

Liam wraps his arms more securely around you and mumbles your name as he drifts off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 am

Zayn chuckles and grins "Beautiful day to meet, right when your parents throw a party" he teases winking.

"Love you" I mumble before falling asleep
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:24 am

I giggle "I know right? now the tuxes and dress clothes are right here just pic whatever you want okay?" I say kissing him lovingly while heading off to my side to pic my dress for the evening...

Liam smiles "love you too" he mutters right as he falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 am

Zayn chuckles and picks some trousers and a white shirt before turning to you "Which color will your dress be?" he asks

-fast forward-
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:49 am

I sigh "I dunno I cant decide babe" I say pawing through my evening gowns...

Liam mumbles and shifts in his sleep inadvertantly pulling you closer
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 am

Zayn smiles "Tell me when you decide so I can chose the tie".

Turns around and hugs my pillow
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:01 am

I growl and slam my hand against the wall "I cant decide! Will you help me babe?" I ask sheepishly....

Liam groans and opens his eyes and stretches and looks at the clock "mffm babe we've slept for 6 hours" he mumbles to you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 am

He chuckles and walks to you, hugging you from behind "I like the blue one" he says with a smile.

"No" I mumble, covering myself and hugging my pillow even more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 18 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: