Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am

I kiss him back and tear up a little "awww Zayn thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" I say softly stroking his cheek...

Liam roars and explodes inside you yelling your name "HOLYFUCKBARB"
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:08 am

Zayn smiles and kisses you softly before looking at the movie on the tv.

I moan an kiss his neck, rubbing circles on his lower back and purring contently.
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 am

I kiss him back and snuggle down against him and slowly drift off to sleep...

Liam murrs and kisses you passionately "how about a bath babe?" he pants
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:25 am

Zayn nuzzles your neck, humming a slow song to you, closing his eyes and sighing contently.

I blush and look away "Huum, I think I cannot stand on my legs" I mutter hoping he doesn't hear, even knowing he would feel pride about it.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 am

I nuzzle against him loving him humming me to sleep...

Liam smirks and scoops you up and carries you to the bathroom and sets you on the counter and starts the water and adds bubble bath and grabs two fluffy towels "cant stand up after the fucking I just gave you eh?" he teases pecking your lips
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 am

Zayn smiles and pecks your forehead, still humming and rubbing your back.

I blush even more "Maybe" I tease, sticking my tongue out
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:32 am

I murr and crack an eye "babe you should get some sleep we had a long day" I mumble burrowing into him more...

Liam chuckles and checks on the tub and then scoops you up and climbs into the tub with you "Im just that good babe" he teases tickling your ribs a little
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:34 am

Zayn smiles and pecks your lips "I'm not tired yet, baby, you sleep that eventually I will too" he coos.

I giggle "Huum, I don't know, maybe it's just because I'm in heat and that makes me more weak" I wiggle my eyebrows in a teasing manner
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 am

I giggle sleepily and kiss him back "okay babe...I need more sleep now cuz of the little one" I mumble as I fall back asleep...

Liam laughs "easy girl you're gonna render me incapeable of fucking if we keep goin at it like rabbits" he teases tickling you more
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 am

Zayn smiles and kisses your neck before falling asleep.

I smile and shake my head at him "I'm not ticklish, babe" I mutter, kissing him lightly "And if you're worried of being rendered incapacitated, we can rest for a day, I think my fingers will have to be enough"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:55 am

-fastforward to the morning- I murr and open my eyes and look around and see Zayn sleeping soundly so I lean forward and kiss his forehead softly and climb out of bed to use the bathroom and then head to the little kitchen to make a pot of coffee...

Liam sighs "babe I was teasing you I can keep up I just gotta take small breaks in between" he says kissing you back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 am

Zayn turns on the bed and sighs, bringing your pillow with him and hugging it, sighing again because it smells like you.

I giggle "Couldn't let me please myself, right?" I nuzzle his nose with mine and smile.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 am

I start the coffee pot and start cooking some breakfast and soon the smell of cooking bacon and pancakes wafts through the wing to the bedroom..

Liam kisses your nose "nope" he says starting up the jets "god I love this tub" he laughs relaxing back against the wall of the tub pulling you against him
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 am

Zayn opens his eyes, smelling the breakfast you're making and smiles, getting up sleepily and walking to the kitchen, hugging you from behind and kissing your neck "Smells good" he says, his voice low and husky due to sleep.

I purr and nod, relaxing against his chest "So, nice" I purr louder and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 am

I smile and turn in his arms and kiss him lovingly "morning sleepyhead" I coo at him "I hope your hungry, would you mind setting the table?" I ask turning back to the stove to finish cooking...

Liam sighs happily and strokes your hair "its perfect just like you" he says softly kissing your hair
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:20 am

Zayn shakes his head, kissing your cheek before setting the table.

I purr louder and curl on his arms, nuzzling his neck
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:28 am

I smile and set out the platter with the bacon and pancakes on it out on the table and then grab the syrup and apple juice "Hey babe do you think we should tell our folks about our little one?" I ask sitting down at the table...

Liam smiles and contiues to stroke your hair and rub your back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 am

Zayn smiles "Not yet, let's wait until you're showing" he sits down and smiles at you.

I sigh contently and close my eyes, purring and falling asleep on his arms.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 am

I smile and load up my plate "okay hun...I cant wait for our date tonight but what should we do till then?" I ask taking a bite of my pancakes...

Liam kisses your forhead and closes his eyes contentedly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:45 am

Zayn smiles and loads his plate too "Well, we could go shop for baby stuff if you want to"

I nuzzle his neck and bite it in my sleep before setting myself back to my original position
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:52 am

I grin and take another bite of food and soon clean my plate "thats a great idea we can look at boys and girls stuff until we find out the gender" I say grabbing more bacon..

Liam murrs and scritches your back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 am

Zayn grins and eats "Then we'll look at baby stuff" he winks and chuckles.

I mumble his name and fall a little on his arms, getting deeper on the water.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 am

I smile and finish my bacon and start clearing away the dishes and putting away the left overs "I wonder if I'll be a good mother" I mutter quietly as I put the bacon away and turn around to face Zayn "Im gonna go start the shower babe...wanna join me?" I ask...

Liam lifts you up and cuddles you close and starts massaging your back...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 am

Zayn smiles and kisses you softly "Huum, do you want me to?" he asks with a smile.

"I think we should change the bed sheets" I mumble without opening my eyes
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:09 am

I kiss him back " mmm I do but its up to you babe" I say and turn and walk to the bathroom twitching my hips...

Liam chuckles "ya think so?" he says kissing you lightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 37 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: