Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Zayn chuckles and finishes his food before getting up "Common, let's hit the desserts bar" he smiles

I smile "Because I think I slept enough, but if you want we can stay in bed and you can sleep"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:36 pm

I blush "sorry Im a sucker for sweets" I giggle as I slip an arm around his waist cuddling into him as I walk with him to the dessert bar...

Liam groans and stretches and then faster than you can react he wraps his arms around you and cuddles you close pinning you to him as he buries his face in your hair "gotcha" he teases sleepily
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 pm

"Nice arm candy, Bex".
Zayn turns and sees a blonde girl walking to you too, a smirk on her pretty face.

I giggle "Well, I wanted to be caught" I kiss him lightly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 pm

I glare at her "piss off Alexa he's my mate, dont start shit unless you want me to tell Xander what you've been up to with Lucian" I hiss at her leaning into Zayn more...

Liam kisses you back "can I tell you I love you yet?" he asks softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:44 pm

She smirks "Oh, he knows and he also knows that if he makes a scandal, his little affair with Bianca is coming to light" she says while looking at her nails, her eyes then slowly watching Zayn up and down "Where did you dig hottie, here? I want one"
Zayn tenses and brings you closer.

I sigh "Do you want it told back at you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 pm

I glare at her harder "I said piss off Lexa Zayn is my mate we are already mated for life and you have a man go suck his cock like a good little whore" I growl starting to lead Zayn away from her...

Liam chuckles "only if you are ready to say it babe" he says kissing you lightly

(please dont make Zayn cheat or anything...)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Zayn chuckles and kisses you deeply, showing off just how much he loves and wants you "I'm not free, how could I be when I have a great woman at my side?" he asks rethorically before leading you away and whispering "How about we ditch this and go eat an ice cream?"

I kiss him back before shaking my head "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:53 pm

I kiss him back lovingly "follow me babe" I say and lead him through a hidden panel in the wall that leads to the kitchen "take a look in the freezer babe" I say grabbing some spoons....

Liam smiles "its okay Barb we are going at your pace and Im fine with that" he says kissing you again
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Zayn smiles and takes the double chocolate ship cookie out of the freezer "What do you think?" he asks

I sigh and hug him tightly and whisper "It won't be long until I can say it, you're growing on me"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

I giggle "that looks perfect now come here and let me eat some" I tease charging at him playfully...

Liam snuggles you close "really?" he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:03 am

Zayn grins and playfully starts to run "Nu-uh, it's all mine" he jokingly laughs evilly

I nod and smile "Yeah"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 am

I yank my heels off and tear after him "babe come on pwease can I have some?" I beg in a baby voice...

Liam grins "well that just made my day hun" he says kissing you lightly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:12 am

Zayn chuckles and stops hiding the ice cream behind his back "What will you give me?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows

I nuzzle his neck "I'm glad"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:22 am

I giggle and bite my lip "well what do you want babe" I tease running my hands over my body as I walk towards him...

Liam gives a loud snore indicating that his lazy ass fell back asleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:24 am

Zayn's eyes darken and he licks his lips "Oh, I don't know. What do you suggest?" he smirks

I giggle and wiggle out of his grasp, going to the bathroom and starting the shower before going to get some clothes
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 am

I step close so Im right against him and I turn so my back is against him and I grind my ass into his crotch "well we cant do anything in here babe so maybe we should just behave for now" I tease....

Liam snorts and rolls over and wakes up when he realizes you arnt in bed "babe?" he calls
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:28 am

Zayn groans and turns "Yeah, we better just eat the ice cream" he mutters

I shout from the bathroom "Going to shower, Li"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:45 am

I sigh and wrap an arm around his waist and pull him close as I lift the skirt of my dress and press his hand to my crotch while I use my free hand to undo his pants "screw it lets do it right here baby" I growl at him seductively....

Liam grins "Okay babe" he calls back and waits till you are in the shower before creeping outta bed and into the bathroom and stripping and climbing in behind you where he stands and watches you "god you're beautiful" he whispers in awe
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:48 am

Zayn let's out a stiffled moan before gently pressing you against the wall "If anyone finds us, your mother will kill us" he says kissing your neck.

I jump startled and let out a hiss before calming down "Don't scare me like that again!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:56 am

I moan and get his pants undone "right now I dont care I need you Zayn please" I beg reaching down to stroke his hard length..

Liam chuckles "Im sorry love I was mesmerised by your beauty" he says as he pulls you close
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:00 am

Zayn moans, slowly getting a finger on you and pumping it while kissing you gently.

I smile and nuzzle his neck "You're handsome too"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:03 am

I hiss and moan and kiss him back and stroke him harder "unnggh babe please" I beg pushing my crotch in the direction of his...

Liam wraps his arms around your waist and strokes your back "you are so incredibly beautiful Barb" he says kissing your hair
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:06 am

Zayn picks you up and aligns himself with your entrance "Are you ready, love?" he asks kissing your neck.

I sigh contently "Thanks" I say kissing him
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:14 am

I groan and wrap my arms around him "yes dammit" I hiss with need and buck my hips towards his hard length..

Liam kisses you back carressing your back "anytime love" he says lowly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:17 am

Zayn groans and enters you slowly, nipping at your neck

I hug him and whisper "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 20 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-