Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 am

"unnngh Zayn" I moan and then manage to flip him onto his back and straddle him impaling myself on his length with a loud moan and then I lean forward and kiss him hard and deep before starting to grind my hips against his..

Liam lets the sauce simmer and starts a pot of water boiling for the noodles "Im actually an exellent cook" he says kissing you sweetly and grabbing two plates to set the table with
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Zayn moans, grabbing your hips and helping you with your pace, grinding your hips together and kissing you deeply, gently biting your lip before licking it and kissing you again.

I giggle and grin "And it smells wonderful" I kiss his shoulder once and sigh contently "Just like you"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:16 am

I gasp and sigh and kiss him back and buck my hips into his as I near my climax "fuck Zayn Im so close!" I cry out grinding harder against him...

Liam makes up a plate for you and him and sets it on the table and then sets out salad and garlic bread and then holds out a chair for you "have a seat babe" he says with a grin
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 am

Zayn moans in agreement and starts to flick your clit

I blush and smile "Thank you, kind sir" I wink at him and sit
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:25 am

my climax hits me like a tidal wave as Zayn flicks my clit and I arch my back and cry out "ohhh fuck Zayn!" and slam my hips hard against him my muscles milking his rock hard cock as the contractions wrack me...

Liam chuckles and kisses your cheek as he pushes yuor chair in for you and then brings over a glass of water for you and him and takes his seat " dig in babe" he says watching you with a smile
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 am

Zayn groans and bites your neck, moaning your name and climaxing inside of you before licking his bite mark.

I grin and take a forkful of spaghetti, taking it to my mouth and sighing in pleasure "It's great!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 am

I flop off of him onto the bed and snuggle up beside him resting my head on his chest "that....was...amazing" I pant kissing him lovingly...

Liam smiles and digs into his own "Im glad you like it" he says between bites
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:32 am

Zayn peppers your shoulder and neck with light kisses "You're amazing"

I grin and say between bites "Well, next time I'm cooking for you"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:39 am

I giggle "you are so sweet" I say nuzzling his neck "now how about we go look at baby stuff?" I say sitting up.....

Liam chuckles "oh yeah? what are you going to make for me?" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:42 am

Zayn nods and gets up, going to the closet and getting a pari of jeans and a simple white t-shirt "Of course"

I grin "Whatever you want" I wink
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:44 am

I get up and go to the closet and grab a tank and some shorts and a bra and panties and throw them all on and brush out my hair "how do I look babe?" I ask turning to face Zayn...

Liam chuckles "okay hotstuff how about you make us dessert and we'll see how good your cooking is" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:47 am

Zayn hugs you from behind and sucks on your neck "Lovely"

I light up and nod "Of course, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:53 am

I shiver and swat at him playfully "enough of that babe we have a little one to shop for" I say placing his hand on my belly and looking up at him...

Liam cocks his head to the side "surprise me" he says and gets up and heads to the living room to watch tv while you make dessert
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:56 am

Zayn grins and kisses your cheek before he lets go of you and gets some sneakers on and his wallet.

I smile and gather the ingredients for chocolate cupcakes and white chocolate frosting, making the batter and getting it on the oven before I clean the kitchen and make the frosting. I take the cupcakes out when they're ready and wait for them to cool before I frost them writing sloppily I love you.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:58 am

I smile and slip on my flip flops and grab my purse and lace my fingers through his " lets go babe" I say leading him out of my wing of the house..

Liam flips aimlessly through the channels "hows it goin love?" he calls to you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:01 am

Zayn squeezes your hand and follows you, getting on his side of the car when you reach it.

I smile and walk to the living room with the cupcakes on a tray, showing them to him and blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:15 am

I climb in the car and reach for his hand as he pulls out of the drive way and we head off to the baby store "are you excited to look at baby stuff hun?" I ask Zayn as we drive...

Liam looks up as you enter and a huge grin spreads across his face at the sight of the cupcakes " I love you too beautiful" he says carefully pulling you onto his lap "now feed me one of those cupcakes" he fake demands
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 am

Zayn smiles "Yeah, as surprising as it is, I am" he chuckles and squeezes your hand "It's our baby that is on the way".

I giggle and kiss him lightly before grabbing a cupcake, unwrapping it and taking a bite before presenting it to him, licking the crumbs off of my lips
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 am

I blush "our baby...its hard to believe its happening so soon...I had been thinking about us getting married and having kids but I didnt think the babies would come so soon" I say softly as we pull into the parking lot of the baby store...

Liam kisses you and then opens his mouth and waits for you to pop the cupcake inside
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 am

Zayn turns to you "Yes, it's soon, baby girl" he agrees kissing you softly "And it's my fault for not protecting myself and you, but it's done and I'm happy. It's our kid and I'm going to love him or her as much as I love you".

I giggle and pop the cupcake on his mouth before grabbing another and pausing, picking at the wrapper "I started taking the pill again" I mutter without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:24 am

I kiss him back and climb out of the car and come around to his side and when he gets out I snuggle against him and kiss him lovingly again "you are absolutely right, our love created our baby and this is the start of our life together and you know what? I wouldnt change it for anything...I love you and our baby Zayn" I say as we walk into the store...

Liam swallows his mouthfull of cupcake "wh..why babe? I mean you might already be pregnant but its too soon to know but why did you start the pill again?" he asks softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 am

Zayn smiles and kisses your temple lovingly "We got our whole lives in front of us, Bex. And in mine? I see you and our child" he mutters.

I play with the wrapper of my cupcake "I'm not, if I was the heat should have stopped and it hasn't" I pause and bite my lip "I'm not ready for a child, Liam. Even from a man I love, I just can't get pregnant now" I sigh.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 am

I smile happily and cuddle against him as we start looking around the huge store "I see you and our baby in my future too babe....wow this place is huge...where should we start?" I ask him as I glance around....

Liam takes the cupcake and cupcake laden plate from you and sets them aside and cuddles you close and kisses you deeply and lovingly "Barb honey its okay I completely understand and Im not pressuring you to get pregnant I promise. When I said we'd go at your pace I meant it so we'll try for a baby when you are ready and not a moment sooner okay?" he says softly nuzzling your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:45 am

Zayn leads you to the clothes are "Clothes? And maybe we can shop for cribs after".

I smile and kiss him "I love you"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 pm

I giggle and squeal at the sight of the baby clothes "aww look how cute babe!" I say grabbing a little purple onsie that says Daddy's lil girl on it and showing it to him...

he kisses you back and holds you close "I love you too babe" he says when the kiss breaks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 39 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: