Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:11 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses you back sweetly, rubbing his thumb on your cheek.

I moan and arch my back, cupping him through his pants
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 am

I sigh "I love you Zayn...I dont want to leave our sanctuary here but...we have to go deal with my family" I say sadly as I sit up...

Liam groans and reaches for your panties but stops and looks up at you "how far do you want this to go Barb. If you want me to stop I will" he says breathlessly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 am

Zayn sighs and nods, sitting up and running a hand through his hair "Can we take a shower and change first?" he asks smiling "And maybe breakfast too?".

I pouts "You know, I really should say we should stop now because you decided to ask about it now" sneaks my hand on his pants and grabs his sex, pumping up and down "But I'm wet and I want you"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:24 am

I laugh " of course we can love now come on lets get going" I say standing up and holding my hand out to him...

Liam groans and pulls your panties off and gets his boxers off and hitches one of your legs over his hip and thrusts himself into you and kisses you passionately while getting a steady rhythm of thrusting going
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:29 am

He grips your hand lightly and smiles "So, what do you want to be?" he asks walking to the water line.

I moan and wrap my legs around his waist, lightly scratching his shoulders
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:31 am

I smile " I figured we'd just do merfolk again but we can do something else if you like" I say cuddling up to him...

Liam begins sucking your neck and thrusting into you harder and fast and then suddenly he flips the two of you so you are on top of him " ride me" he growls
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:34 am

Zayn smiles and kisses the top of your head "I'll go with whatever you chose, sweetheart" he mutters

I moan and grab his shoulders for leverage before moving up and down at a slow pace, teasing him by doing number eight figures once in a while.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:44 am

I frown a little " I dont want you to be uncomfortable with whatever we shift into tho hun" I say squeezing his hand...

Liam groans and snaps his hips up in time with your movements " quit teasing me" he growls
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:50 am

Zayn smiles and hugs you "I'm not uncomfortable with anything if you're by my side" he kisses you gently and sweetly.

I giggle and moan as I speed up my hips movements a little.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 am

I kiss him back and lead him into the water and shift to mer and float on the surface waiting for him to shift " I hope you dont mind" I say softly...

Liam groans and flips you again and begins pounding into you his climax approaching swiftly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:56 am

He smiles and gets into the water, changing into a merman before grabbing your hand "I don't know, let's go, I'm starving" he chuckles and dives, bringing you with him.

I moan and scratch his back feeling my orgarm coming "Liam" I moan gently biting him neck
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:00 am

I smile and follow him and once we are in open water I drop his hand " race ya" I say and take off speeding through the water towards home...

Liam growls and snaps his hips forward a few more times and then buries himself to the hilt inside you as his orgasm explodes out of him "fucking hell Barb" he growls loudly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:06 am

Zayn gasps and races after you -you're so going to pay for cheating- he tells you jokingly.

I moan and climax, biting him a little harder and closing my legs around his waist more. I lick the bite mark before giggling "I really hope you don't have a disease" I tease him.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 am

I giggle and speed on and once back to the river I stop " and what are you gonna do to me" I tease as he catches up...

Liam flops to one side panting "I clean babe" he says pulling you close
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:11 am

Zayn chuckles and traps you between him and the riverbank, kissing you slowly.

I smile and hugs him "You're lucky I'm on the pill, mister" I mutter giggling
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:50 am

I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck "is this all?" I tease when the kiss breaks and I press my forehead to his...

Liam kisses your temple and strokes your back " I guess I am...you dont regret what we just did do you?" he asks nervously
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:53 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses your cheek "That was distracting" he had already changed to his normal form and ran out of the river and to the parking lot.

I shake my head "No, I don't regret it" I pause and look at him "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:56 am

I growl and shift from mer to cheetah and sprint for the lot shifting back to human as I hit the gravel "beat ya!" I call to him as I skid to a stop by his car....

Liam pulls you close and kisses your temple "I dont regret it at all" he says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:00 am

Zayn pouts and opens the car "You are always cheating! That's not fair" he chuckles and kisses your temple

I smiles and kiss his neck "I'm glad, but if we repeat this I would advise the use of a condom" I joke
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:03 am

I giggle and kiss him and then climb into the car " so where are we gonna go to get cleaned up?" I ask...

Liam grins " what you dont want any little Liams running around?" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:07 am

"Is my house ok or do you want to be dropped at yours?" he asks starting the car and driving off the parking lot.

I chuckle "Not at my age. I'm too young for that, plus you don't want to get your girlfriend pregnant before the I love you's now, do you?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:10 am

I think for a moment and then smile " we'll go to my house first so I can grab some stuff and then we'll head to your house is that okay?" I ask reaching for his free hand while he drives with the other....

Liams smile falters slightly "my girlfriend? I dont remember having one of those" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 am

He nods, rubbing your hand with his thumb absentmindedly "Of course, just tell me the way"

Looks away "Well, I guess I'll have to rephrase it then: You don't want your one night stand to have your baby dragons, now, do you?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:24 am

I direct him to my house and breathe a sigh of relief when I see that no one is home " we can go in and not worry cuz no one is home" I say happily as he parks and I climb out and wait for him to get out and then head inside....

Liam gently grabs your chin and turns your face to his "you can be my girlfriend...if you want to" he says softly looking into your eyes
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:28 am

Zayn follows you, looking around amazed "You call this a house?" he asks noticing the size and opulence of said house.

I pouts "You know that you already asked me this question, don't you? I thought you had just broken up with me. So I was just thinking you wanted just an easy fuck"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 12 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: