Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 am

I giggle and pull the dress he's talking about out "this one babe?" I ask teasingly...

Liam chuckles "shall we just stay here till morning then?" he teases kissing your hair

(this is the dress... http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/645459043/Hot-Sell-New-A-Line-Floor-Length-Sweetheart-font-b-Royal-b-font-font-b-Blue.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 am

He nods "It will look lovely on you"

I sigh contently "Yes"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 am

I blush "you really think so babe?" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him lovingly...

Liam smiles "sounds good to me" he says wrapping his arms around you and nuzzling your neck as he drifts back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:24 am

Zayn nods, kissing your neck sweetly "You look good in anything"

I cuddle with him and smile "Sounds perfect"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:27 am

I smile "Okay then this dress it is, now Im gonna go get ready in my bathroom and theres another bathroom through there where you can get ready...I wanna surprise you with the finished product if you know what I mean" I giggle and blush and grab the dress and head for my bathroom...

Liam holds you close stroking your back in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:30 am

Zayn chuckles, going to the bathroom and getting ready

I start to purr lowly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:36 am

I close and lock my bathroom door and shower quickly and do my hair in a soft updo with loose curls framing my face and apply my makeup making sure it goes with my dress and then I slip on my strapless bra and panties and then my dress and shoes and apply some lipgloss and check myself over in the mirror as I press the button on the intercom for the bathroom Zayn is in "babe you done getting ready?" I ask...

Liam continues to stroke your back and as his hand runs down your back he feels a small bump at the base of your spine and wakes up abruptly "what the?" he says softly feeling the bump with his hand
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:04 am

Chuckles "You really have everything here" he says before answering you "Yeah, I am love"

I turn around and sigh, nuzzling my pillow and purring.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:13 am

I giggle "Okay well Im done too so I'll meet you in the little living room area, I love you" I say as I head out of the bathroom and my room and down the hall...

Liam lifts your shirt gently and sees the bump has gotten longer and is looking like a tail and then he looks towards your head and sees two little ears sticking out "oh god um Barb baby I need you to wake up please" he says quietly rubbing your shoulder
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:16 am

Zayn smiles and walks to the living room, opening his mouth in awe when he sees you "God, Bex, you look so..." he pauses, looking you up and down "So, beautiful and perfect"

I groan "No"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:26 am

I blush and walk over to him "you really think so?" I say shyly...

Liam sighs "Barb hun you've developed more signs of your shifter gene awakening" he says hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 am

Zayn nods, bringing you close and kissing your lips slowly and lovingly "I would never lie to you bex, you're perfect to me"

My tail swats at his face "No" I hide under the covers, hugging my pillow and purring
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 am

I blush and kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck "thanks babe...ready to go down to the part?" I ask him nuzzling his neck...

Liam chuckles and tweaks your tail "well if you are okay with it...I dare you to try to shift all the way into a..er...looks like a cougar" he teases...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:38 am

Zayn nods, kissing you once more on the lips before grabbing your hand "Yes, shall we go?"

I curl onto myself and shake my head "No, too sleepy for that" I mutter
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 am

I kiss him back and lace my fingers with his and lead him out of my wing to the ballroom my parents insisted be installed in the house when it was built. "you nervous hun" I ask squeezing his hand...

Liam chuckles and scritches you behind your kitty ears "awww sleepy wittle kitty kat" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:53 am

Zayn nods, taking a deep breath "Yeah, I don't know how to act in these situations" he mutters.

I purr louder, sighing happily
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 pm

I squeeze his hand "its okay hun just stay with me and be polite and if you want keep your arm around my waist and we dont have to stay too long I promise" I say reassuringly and give him a quick kiss before leading him into the ballroom...

Liam chuckles and scritches your ears more as he starts falling back asleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Zayn nods, kissing your cheek and wrapping an arm around your waist "Hey, if I can have an excuse to touch you, I most likely will" he jokes before smiling "Lead the way, love"

I snuggles into him and wrap my tail around his waist, purring
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:05 pm

I giggle as we enter the ballroom which is all done up and full of my mother and fathers friends "come on babe lets grab a plate and hit the buffet before the vultures pick it clean" I joke leading him to one end of the long table at the back of the room....

Liam holds you close and dreams of you in cougar form
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Zayn looks around curious "You know that what you said can be true because there might be some Vulture shape shifters, don't you?" he jokes grabbing two plates and letting you fill them.

I open my eyes slowly and yawn, my tail and years completely gone. I smile and kiss his cheek "Wake up, Li"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:09 pm

I giggle "good point" I says as I fill the plates and lead him to a table "hey wanna call up Liam and Barb and we all go to the beach or river tomorrow?" I ask as we sit down to eat...

Liam grunts and rolls on top of you pinning you grinning like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Zayn nods "Yeah, we can double date" he says smiling "It will be fun"

I giggle and smile "Hey"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 pm

I smile and tuck in to my food "I'll text her when we go back upstairs...do you wanna spend the night with me Zayn?" I ask suddenly feeling shy...

Liam grunts and wiggles a little on top of you "what am I laying on?" he says like a smartass
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Zayn smiles and stealthly kisses your neck "That sounds great, love. But can we go to mine so I can pick a change of clothes?" he asks, getting a forkful of food on his mouth

I giggle and kiss his shoulder "Well, I would say it was a girl that really likes when you're on top" I tease and wink
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:28 pm

I smile "sure babe once I change outta this damn dress" I sass as I finish my plate and start eyeballing the dessert bar...

Liam rolls off you and pulls you close "why are we awake at this hour hun?" he says drowsily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 19 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: