Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:21 am

I giggle and straddle his lap and wiggle my hips " oh you like this huh" I tease sticking my tongue out at him...

Liam frowns "Barb I wasnt trying to be funny I was just trying to tell you what you were doing" he says seriously
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:27 am

Zayn groans and nods "Oh, I like it, I like it a lot"

I sigh "Let's not fight about it, please" I ask, laying my head on his chest "It's something stupid"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 am

I giggle and climb off him and lay down beside him snuggling into his side "oh you do huh" I say kissing him sweetly "well I'd say lets have round two but my folks will be home soon and we need to face them...we better get ready.." I say reluctantly...

Liam cuddles you close "Could you explain why it upset you so much babe?" he asks softly kissing your hair
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:46 am

Zayn tenses and sighs "I don't think I'm ready to face your parents" he says guiltily "I'm afraid they won't like me and convince you you can do much better"

I sigh "Because it's not possible!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:50 am

I smile and shake my head "Babe look at me" I say and wait till he looks into my eyes "They will be pissed at first because they will think I'm defying them but once they see our bond and our tattoos they will welcome you with open arms. I promise you that they will love you, please trust me" I say stroking his cheek softly...

Liams brows furrow in confusion "Whats not possible love?" he asks perplexed
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:52 am

Zayn sighs and kisses you "You're lucky I love you and would do anything for you" he mutters smiling

I sigh "Me, purring like a cat"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:57 am

I giggle "I know that Im lucky that an amazingly wonderfully perfect guy like you is my mate/soulmate...now get your ass up we gotta get ready" I sass getting outta bed and twitching my hips as I walk to my dresser to get another bra and pair of panties...

Liam sighs "but love it did happen...I dont understand why its upsetting you.." he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 am

Zayn chuckles and gets up, walking to the clothes you had given him "Lucky me, I didn't get dressed after the shower" he joke, starting to get dressed.

I sigh "Because it's just one more thing to add to the weird things happening in my life" I pause and sigh again "Plus, I didn't hear myself purr or even acknowledged I was purring, Liam"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:11 am

I giggle and slip on my bra and panties and walk to my closet and walk into it and pick through my sun dresses and pull out a knee length halter style dress thats black and blue floral and shows off my back and tattoo and slip it on and grab some black wedges and throw my hair into a messy bun and then head for the bathroom to do my make up "babe theres a razor and stuff in here if you wanna shave or anything" I call as I apply my makeup...

Liam sighs "In the shifter world its not that weird...I just dont understand why you freak out over it so much...how do you think it makes me feel when you flip your shit over something thats natural to me?" he says in frustration
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:14 am

Zayn walks to the bathroom and smiles, rubbing his stubble "I don't think this is too much, but if you want, I'll shave" he pauses "I better shave, need to make a good impression" he mutters picking the razor up.

I scoot away from him "I'm sorry" I whisper before getting up "Can you get me home, please? I ask searching for the clothes I had chosen earlier.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 am

I giggle "Baby relax you are gonna do just fine" I say finishing my makeup and wrapping my arms around his waist to watch him while he shaves...

Liam sighs "no...come here please" he says holding open his arms "Im sorry I snapped I just dont understand why it upsets you so much...please explain it to me" he begs worried that hes lost you...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am

Zayn smiles while shaving carefully so he won't cut himself "I really hope you're right because I really want to impress my future in-laws" he winks.

I sigh and lay back down, but still far away from him "I feel like I've been thrust into a brand new world, one where I don't fit anywhere. You're all so rich, so perfect, so powerful and I'm just weak old me. And the meek control I had on my life is being taken away from me and I'm just being thrust into something I now nothing about, something I never knew about."
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:27 am

I straighten up and wait till he finishes and then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him lovingly "you will be fine babe stop worrying" I say cuddling close to him and then I hear the intercom go off "Get down here NOW young lady" my mother's voice resonates through my wing of the house and I groan " ready hun?" I ask holding my hand out to him...

Liam sighs "Oh Barb Im sorry I didnt realize that it was overwhelming you so much...Im not perfect hun far from it in fact and this is just the family I was born into I didnt ask to be rich but my family isnt snobby or anything we're very down to earth and I promise you I will answer any and all questions you have about the shifter world and we have powers yes but there are others who are much much more powerful than I am and you are actually quite powerful wether you realize it or not" he says reaching out and pulling you close to him
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 am

Zayn takes a deep breath and nods "Yes, I wouldn't even dream of facing the owner of that voice alone" he says, wrapping an arm around your waist.

I sigh and hug him "I just feel really lost"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:39 am

I laugh as we head out of my wing and down to the main level of my housee "trust me I can barely do it...now wait here while I go in and explain whats happened and then I'm going to call for you okay?" I say kissing him lovingly and stroking his cheek before heading into the living room "Hello Mother" I say as I enter the room "Care to explain why you ditched the ceremony today?" my mother asks "You know how much I hate things like that and I didnt even need to be there so I left big deal" I say taking a seat on the sofa across from her "theres something more important we need to discuss Mother" I say "Yes there is...Has Liam proposed yet?" she asks "He wont be" I say "Excuse me?" she says sharply "He isnt my true mate but I know who is...he's here now he and I will explain everything together" I stand and walk back to the doorway of the living room "Zayn will you come here please?" I call to him...

Liam cuddles you close "awww babe why didnt you tell me? as your mate its my job to help you adjust to all this" he says softly stroking your hair
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:42 am

Zayn walks in slowly "Hello, madam" he greets nervously, grasping your hand and squeezing it.

I sigh "I didn't want to worry you" I mumble "I had almost made you sick when I denied all this. I didn't want to risk you getting like that again"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:50 am

I squeeze his hand reassuringly and my mother stands and walks over to us "You dont need to call me madam you may call me Mrs Stasha" she says holding out her hand to him "Rebekah(not how I really spell my name but meh) would you mind proving to me how this young man is your true mate and you had better hope you have some solid proof that he is and that he is also a shifter" she says sternly to me...

Liam rubs your back "honey that only happened because you denied our soulbond at first. Now that you have accepted it that wont happen to me ever again. Now talk to me tell me what you want to know and need to know" he coaxes
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:55 am

Zayn shift on his spot before taking his shirt of and turning so your mother can see his back.

I smile at him and kiss him lightly "And you tell me you aren't perfect" I sigh "Tell me one of the reasons why I could purr, even though I still believe I didn't"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:01 am

My mother gasps "Rebekah turn around right now please" and I do as Im told "He is my true mate and soulmate and we are mated for life" I say turning back around "is he a shifter though? He smells human to me" My mother says still skeptical and I sigh and shake my head and turn to Zayn "follow my lead babe" I say and shift to wolf -shift to wolf hun- I say in his mind...

Liam kisses you back "you are a shifter but the gene is dormant in you therefore you are techincally human but because we mated I think the shifter gene is awakening in you hence the purring" he says quietly looking at you nervously
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:04 am

Zayn shifts to a wolf and barks at your mother before nuzzling you -I don't like her-

I open my mouth in surprise "Really?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:45 am

I bark -I know but shes your future mother in law and trust me once we shift back she'll warm up now shift back- I nuzzle him and shift back to human "When I met Zayn his shifter gene was dormant and I performed the ritual on him and activated it. He is a shifter, he is my mate" I state in a firm clear voice and my mother nods "I can see that...is he a single form or multiform shifter?" "multiform mom" and then my Mother smiles "Zayn will you shift back please" she asks kindly...

Liam nods "yeah I think so...my father will be able to tell us for sure tho...are you gonna be okay if it awakens fully?" he asks warily
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 am

Zayn shifts back and hugs you from behind, resting his chin on the top of your head "I love your daughter and even if you don't approve, I don't care" he tell your mother boldly.

I sigh "I don't know, it's one of those things that I can only say what I will feel when it happens"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:59 am

My mother chuckles "easy son I come in peace" she says and I smile and kiss his cheek "will you calm yourself and listen to my mom please" I play scold him "In the shifter world shifters like Rebekah are very rare which is why we arranged her marriage with Liam in an attempt to produce more multiform shifters which is why Im hoping that you are a multiform otherwise she will have to mate with someone who is a multishifter in order to pass on the gene to the next generation" She says and I grin "mom he is a multi watch this" I turn to Zayn "follow my lead again babe" and I shift into a panther -shift into a panther babe- I say through our mental link...

Liam nods "I just hope I wont lose you if it happens and you dont like it..." he says worriedly..
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:01 am

Zayn chuckles and changes to a panther, -Now I know what women feel when they're being shown to a guy's friends-

I smile and kiss him softly "As I said, you're perfect"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:05 am

-finally one of your species does! now shift back please- and I shift back "see mom he is a multiform" I say happily and she smiles "so he is, Zayn if you would shift back please I have something else I'd like to say to you" I pet Zayns head "shift back already ya goof!" I tease...

Liam cuddles you close "no you are the perfect one...we should get ready tho my folks will be home soon and we need to explain everything to them" he says reluctantly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 17 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: